Sunday, November 2, 2014

MAGICAL BEAUTIFUL




Its all magical ,beautiful to be just right  here
I'm in the prime of my life can't you hear


The echoes back in time whispering in my ears
To those i belonged were just so dear



I wish if some  time machine would have taken me 
To my past so that i can make things  all clear



Time flies so fast like in light years
The memories are all in times of tears



It all magical,beautiful to be just right here
Its all magical beautiful to be just right here


Here's to the symphony created with the misery
Sounds of victory to happiness of injury 



I want to feel free wandering tirelessly
From lands of known to unknown territory


Its all bitter sweet reality amalgamed  with melody
Left that caravan that had no rules of status quo and formality


Its all flashback deep down just right here
Its all flashback deep down just right here



Those days of happiness,joy and craziness
Remind me who i used to be while in times of reclusiveness


The sparkle in the eyes and aims dancing in wilderness
Those aspirations and sky saying im limitless


Feeling  no gravity im weightless in serenity
When lost in the pages of those  memories 


Its all magical,beautiful to be just right here
Its all magical,beautiful to be just right here

No comments:

Post a Comment